When you trust the experts at Climate Solutions LLC to be your furnace service company, you can feel confident that your heating repair and installation are in good hands. Homeowners in the Colorado Springs, CO area know that when we show up to take control of your heating issues, a solution isn’t far behind.
When you work with us, you can expect friendly technicians that have been through a full background check, plus 24/7 emergency service to give you peace of mind after hours. We also use a flat-rate pricing system so you can pay by the job and not have to be concerned about seeing added costs or hidden fees on your final bill.
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplace Repairs
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Water Heater Services
- Commercial HVAC
Do you love the idea of a heated floor in the morning? We offer radiant heating services!
Does This Sound Like Your Heater?
It’s always a good idea to call trusted heating contractors in Colorado Springs when you have an issue with your heating system. When you need heating repairs, you will often notice signs before your heating system decides to quit on you altogether. Some of the most common to watch for include:
- Poor or inconsistent heating performance
- Cycling on and off before your home has reached the set temperature
- Noises while the system is running
- Poor air quality in the house
- Weak airflow from your vents
- Physical damage to any part of your system
- Higher than normal heating bills
How a New Heating System Benefits You
No one wants to hear they need a new heating system, but once you get past the initial uneasy feeling, you will realize that a furnace replacement offers several benefits. Your new furnace will:
- Be more energy efficient and result in lower bills
- Provide more even heat distribution in the house
- Be more eco-friendly
- Be quieter than your current furnace
Keeping Your Heating System Well Maintained
When you call for heating maintenance in Colorado Springs, you can expect a thorough cleaning and inspection of your entire heating system. When you have regularly scheduled maintenance on your furnace, you will have greater energy efficiency and will enjoy problem-free performance during the winter. Some of the parts we will check and address include:
- Blowers and fans
- Furnace chamber
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Pilot light
Looking for an energy-efficient way to heat your home’s water supply? Consider installing a tankless water heater!