Dry air in your home can have an adverse effect on your day-to-day living. Having a good whole-home humidifier system set up will lock moisture in the air and make your living space comfortable for everyone. At Climate Solutions LLC, we provide expert humidifier repair and humidifier installation in Colorado Springs, CO you can trust.
When you choose to work with us, you can expect same day service and flat-rate pricing that respects your budget. We also insist on full background checks for all of our technicians and offer 24/7 emergency services so you can get help even if it’s after hours.
Keep your ducts clean with our duct cleaning services and watch how good your indoor air quality can be.
How a Whole-Home Humidifier Benefits You
When you are looking for humidifier services in Colorado Springs, it’s a good idea to move away from the idea of single-room humidifiers and look to a whole-house system. Being able to improve the moisture in one room helps, but when you can treat the entire house, you’ll see benefits like:
- Keeps your energy bills lower since more moisture makes your home feel warmer at a lower temperature
- Increases the efficiency of your home’s heating system
- Reduces asthma and allergy symptoms and minimizes the risk of viral and bacterial illness
- Prevents wood floors and home furnishings from cracking
Common Humidifier Repairs
Even though your humidifier will give you years of effective service, there are some scenarios that will dictate the need for humidifier repair. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Humidifier won’t work at all – It could be a problem with the humidistat or valve or motor.
- Unit is leaking – the ball float could be broken or it could be that the hoses and valves are not tightly connected.
- Noisy – gurgling water is somewhat normal, but if the fan motor is humming, then the fan motor may need to be replaced.
- No water going through the flow pad – this could mean there is a clogged valve or the humidistat could be burned out.
If you notice any signs that your humidifier isn’t working the way it should, give us a call, and we will send a technician to provide humidifier repair service and get the system up and running again.
The Importance of Humidifier Maintenance
Keeping your humidifier properly maintained will allow you to have uninterrupted service when you need it most. The last thing you want is to feel that familiar feeling of high humidity when the weather heats up. Here are some of the tasks we will perform as part of our humidifier maintenance service:
- Closely inspect the system for damage or wear and tear
- Clean the intake grills and exhaust system
- Inspect the condenser coils and make sure they are clean and running well
- Change the filter to help keep the air quality high
Keep your indoor air quality at a high level with our HVAC filter replacement services!